The Torch utilizes Static Pressure Concentration (SPC) for the analysis of TOC/TN using high temperature combustion.
The Torch Analyzer contains a built in autosampler with three vial rack choices and PC driven control. This features automated calibration and Intellidilution which automatically dilutes over-range samples to within the working calibration range. Maintenance is simplified by design allowing easy access to all areas of the unit.
All of these features and competitive price positioning make this system ideal in keeping costs down and maintaining productivity in the laboratory.
NDIR Pressurization Overview
Pressurized detection, or static read, is a technique used for concentrating the CO2produced by the oxidation of the sample. The technique can be used for both qualitative and quantitative analysis. In this section the basics of the pressurization technique will be described.
- EPA 415.1, 415.3 and 9060A,
- Standard Method 5310B,
- EP 2.2.44, ISO 8245,
- EN 1484,
- USP 643 (Chapter 24),
- ASTM D2579,
- prENV 13370,
- AOAC 973.47
- Built-in benchmark diagnostic check - including leak check
- Ability to program and store furnace temperatures to accommodate various methods
- Static Pressure Concentration Technology (patent pending)
- Intellidilution feature automatically detects samples that have exceeded the selected calibration range and dilutes it to fall within the selected range
- Multiple pre-set application ranges for analytical requirements
- Auto-calibration eliminates the need for manual standard preparation
- Detection Levels:
- Carbon 50ppb to 30,000ppm
- Nitrogen 50ppb to 2,000ppm
- Simultaneous analysis for Carbon and Nitrogen
- Easy access for maintenance of combustion tube
- Improved catalyst
- Built-in autosampler
- Increased throughput with ASM Sparge
- Mass Flow Controller
- Optional vial mixing capabilities
- Optional TN Module
Request a quote
We are looking forward hearing from you. Please fill out the form, we will get back to your comments and questions as soon as possible.
Teledyne Tekmar Deutschland
Teledyne Tekmar is represented in Germany by ANTEC GmbH
Analysen- und Prozesstechnik
Telefon: +49 (0) 8856 9910
Telefax: +49 (0) 8856 9891
Telefon: +49 (0) 89 72069268
Telefax: +49 (0) 89 72625045